1. The building, where High School №16 is located nowadays, was originally planned as an educational institution. The foundation of the building was laid in 1936, and only 4 years later the walls and roof were constructed. It housed a military hospital for almost a month. After the end of the Second World War, a school was opened in it.
2. The Church of St. Constantine and Helena, and earlier – the Episcopal Cathedral of the Belgorod-Izmail Diocese was built by the architect Boris Ulinich, reflecting Romanian traditions. From 1962 to 1992 the Museum of Atheism was housed here. On the territory of the temple is also the Episcopal House of 1931, which houses the chambers of His Grace Agafangel, Metropolitan of Odessa and Izmail. Relax in the shade of the trees while enjoying the freshness of the wonderful lily pond.
3. In the 1930s, the Izmail City Hall bought this building for the Teachers’ Association of Southern Ukraine. The building was used as a mini-hotel for visiting teachers. Also, it created opportunities for artistic creativity and leisure activities with the inclusion of an auditorium, a library, a buffet, etc. Nowadays the Teacher’s House is the only such institution in the education system of Odessa region.
4. The building in the style of Romanian functionalism, called a “military hospital” by the locals, hosts a medical and sanitary detachment of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. From 1938 to 1944, it was used for the needs of the territorial unit of the Ministry of Social Policy of Romania – the Social Insurance Fund. Similar social security buildings were built in the Romanian cities of Dej and Sighisoara.
5. The building of Contagious Disease Cottage Hospital of City Hospital was built under Royal Romania by the architect N. Bilargiu, the designer of the Floreasca church in Bucharest. The architectural style is modern. Today, it houses the ophthalmology department of the Central Regional Hospital of the Izmail region.
6. The mansion is one of the rare representatives of the neo-gothic architectural style in Izmail. The territorial branch of the Agrarian Chamber of Royal Romania was located there. In the Soviet period, it served as a departmental kindergarten for the children of military sailors, and by the 90s it belonged to the structure of the Border Guard Service. Today, the Izmail city center for the social and psychological rehabilitation of children operates here.
7. This mansion was built in the first third of the XX century, delighting amateurs and connoisseurs of old architecture with an elegant exterior. In the Romanian period of Izmail history, The Romanian Community Property Fund was located there.